Saturday, February 13, 2010

Over

Hi folks, I’m back in the UK now. I live with my Mum and I don’t have a job. I left the house the other day. I went to Tesco Express where I bought a pint of milk for just 49p.

I haven’t updated this blog for ages. It’s because I downloaded this computer game called Eufloria. And when it comes down to the choice between updating this blog and playing Eufloria, Eufloria is always more attractive. Sadly, I’ve completed Eufloria now.

In time I’ll describe all the insane stuff that happened to be in India. But to summarise, the Tibetan language course became ridiculously difficult. As if it had been purposely engineered to be twenty times more difficult that it needs to be. In October, we had the end-of-year exam. I failed by 4% and got kicked off the course. I was delighted, but a week later the euphoria wore off and I felt a bit... anti-climactic.

But no-one goes home empty handed! That’s right! Because I, Adam Buckley, have won a Tibetan girlfriend! Her name’s Lhamo, she’s 30 and enjoys cooking and singing. Right now she’s in Delhi finishing off her travel paperwork. But by March she’ll be here. She’ll also live with my Mum and not have a job. Hmmm... I wonder if Eufloria has a multiplayer option?

No comments:

Post a Comment