Sunday, October 12, 2008

Janardan

On Saturday me and Pete went into Ahmedabad to visit Jana. Ahmedabad is the old city close to Gandhinagar and the traffic there is really rather terrifying.

As a DJ, with connections, we were hoping that Jana could get some alcohol for us (alcohol is forbidden in Gujarat).

Instead, Jana turned out to be a spiritual nut and proceeded to explain, at length, the origin of the universe and the potential of the human mind. In particular, he glorified his gurus Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and Avdhoot Baba Shivanand, and then diagnosed our life problems with his crystal pendulum. His mother made Indian tea for us.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adam this is Janaardan. How are you? I just lost my cellphone and also your number. Thanks for this snap and details about me. Please send me ur contact number of faceboock name of e mail id. Missing u a Lot im coming to dharamshala tomorrow for my meditation course.

    ReplyDelete