Monday, October 27, 2008

Panir

I've just eaten the best chilli panir I've ever had. I congratulated the waiter in the hotel restaurant and extended my compliments to the chef. The waiter brought the restaurant manager over to my table and I congratulated him and extended my compliments to the chef. The restaurant manager brought the chef out of the kitchen to my table and I got to congratulate him in person. I would have shaken his hand, but my hand was covered in chilli panir and butter. The chef is Nepalese and is a Buddhist. I wonder if he'll give me the recipe?

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you're really enjoying yourself there... great buddy, you deserve it!

    It was nice to hear that your praise of the cooking resulted in the chef coming out to see you. That's awesome.

    Keep up the interesting posts.

    ReplyDelete